Main Purpose (Role Summary)
1. The overall role of Assistant Manager Operational Excellence will revolve around managing and maintaining the Company’s set standards of quality control procedures. Managing the documentation by crafting the standard templates and compiling the monthly reports relating to company systems, policies, procedures, and work instructions.
Principal Accountabilities (Duties & Responsibilities)
- To develop standard templates for official documents.
- To ensure Quality Management System processes are "established, implemented and maintained".
- To ensure all company policies, procedures, and work instructions are documented in a clear, simple and concise manner
- To ensure that company third party accreditations are obtained and maintained (ISO 9001, AS 4801, ISO 14001)
- Prepare and submit monthly management reports relating to company systems, compliance, and incidents.
- Maintain the company library of compliance resources including standards.
- Any other task assigned by management from time to time.
- Flexible to travel within Pakistan.
Knowledge, Qualification, Skills, and Experience
Qualification and Experience
- 16 years of education or higher from a well reputed HEC recognized University
- At least 01 year of experience in a position that requires organization-wide development and implementation of Standard Operating Procedures.
- Experience of one full implementation of ISO 9000 (preferable).
- Team Player.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Presentation & training skills.
- Learning Attitude.
- A team player.
- Time Management.
Compensation and benefits
- Market competitive compensation package including medical & life insurance and gratuity.
Please note that by remaining within overall scope of the position, the competent authority may update/change JDs and reporting line at any time during period of employment.