Main Purpose (Role Summary)
1. The role of the Executive Assistant is to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support the company’s CEO by managing calendars, making travel arrangements and preparing expense reports in a timely and organized manner.
Principal Accountabilities (Duties & Responsibilities)
- Actively anticipate and proactively perform all administrative and secretarial functions of CEO office independently such as dealing with visitors, assisting CEO in corporate events,
- Assist CEO in day to day correspondence.
- Act as main liaison for communication between the CEO office and other departments.
- Managing appointment calendar of CEO Communication of critical and confidential issues on behalf of CEO to the executive management.
- Effective record management of confidential files, records, and documentation.
- Arranging travel itineraries, plan and completing documentation for travel and meetings to ensure smooth operation of CEO travel plan.
- Any other task assigned by management from time to time.
- Flexible to travel within Pakistan.
Knowledge, Qualification, Skills, and Experience
Qualification and Experience
- 16 years of education from a well reputed HEC recognized institution.
- Prior relevant experience as an Executive Assistant will be preferred.
- Critical Thinking.
- Decision Making.
- Presentation Skills.
- Scheduling and time management.
- MS-Office, Administrative skills.
- Possesses excellent writing skills to support CEO in day-to-day correspondence.
Compensation and benefits
- Market competitive compensation package including medical & life insurance and gratuity.
Please note that by remaining within overall scope of the position, the competent authority may update/change JDs and reporting line at any time during period of employment.