Main Purpose (Role Summary)
1. The role of Deputy Manager Projects will be to effectively plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of the funded projects. Maintaining proper reporting framework and above all ensuring timely delivery of deliverables.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and implement various standard monitoring protocols for the program rollout and implementation.
- Coordinate the process for updating policy and procedure documents in the areas of monitoring and evaluation to align with the most current Policies and requirements.
- Work as a Point of Contact for Monitoring and Evaluation in the funded Projects and provide guidance on issues related to M&E.
- Provide input in synthesizing a process for utilizing baseline information in the documentation.
- Ensure timely delivery of Milestone and deliverables/reports to Ignite by the funded projects including assessing the validity of the information and indicators that contribute to timely delivery of reports (include field visits, quarterly reports, specialized surveys).
- Responsible for the monitoring and evaluation of funded projects. Will ensure that there is consistency in the objectives and success indicators of programs and will spearhead development and timely delivery of relevant reports by executing agencies against outcomes.
- Review reports and deliverables to ensure compliance and quality of submitted documents
- Any other task assigned by management from time to time.
- At least16 years of education in Project Management/Business Administration.
- At least three year post qualification relevant experience of Project Management and M&E.
- Knowledge and experience of the entrepreneurial ecosystem will be an added advantage.
- Critical Thinking
- Project Management
- Monitoring & Evaluation
- Time Management
- Presentation, Report Writing & Communication skills
Compensation and benefits
- Market competitive compensation package including medical & life insurance and gratuity.
Please note that by remaining within overall scope of the position, the competent authority may update/change JDs and reporting line at any time during period of employment.