Main Purpose (Role Summary)
1. To provide significant contribution in creating a culture that focuses on the continuous growth and vitalization of the system.
Principal Accountabilities (Duties & Responsibilities)
- Will be responsible for departmental restructuring and re- engineering of procedures and processes for better utilization of human resources.
- It is a responsibility of Manager HR & Administration to conduct executive and management coaching and conflict resolution.
- Manager HR & Administration is responsible to develop values and design programs for team interactions, skills alignment, employee’s morale and workplace climate
- The position is responsible to raise and manage HR and Administrative setups & structures in order to ensure the best performance of the employees.
- Manager HR & Administration is responsible for running & supervising day-to-day administrative affairs of the Company, in compliance with the defined policies and structures.
Knowledge, Qualification, Skills, and Experience
Qualification and Experience
- Should have MBA degree from a well reputed university with specialization in Management/ Human Resources
- Should have at least 5-7 years relevant experience preferably in an MNC environment
- Human Resources Management and Development, Recruitment, Compensation and Benefits, Performance Management, Communication, Organization Structuring, Labour Laws, Laws against Sexual Harassment, Gender Equality
- Please note that by remaining within overall scope of the position, the competent authority may update/change JDs and reporting line at any time during period of employment.
Compensation and benefits
- Market competitive compensation package including medical & life insurance and gratuity.