Main Purpose (Role Summary)
1.The Assistant Manager – Financial Planning will be responsible for review of the financial reports of the funded projects and budget reviews of the proposal submitted for funding.
Principal Accountabilities (Duties & Responsibilities)
- Review the periodical financial/audit reports of the funded projects with all applicable policies, procedures and laws.
- Ensure that financial contract requirements are met by the relevant stakeholders.
- Contribute to the development of project budgets, notes and narratives for funding proposals.
- Provide assistance in preparing periodical management information reports and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Assist Manager by monitoring budget expenditure to ensure expenses of funded projects are contained within approved budgets.
- Facilitate and manage internal & external audits, as and when required.
- Any other task assigned by management from time to time.
Knowledge, Qualification, Skills, and Experience
Qualification and Experience
- 14 years of education or above with CA-Intermediate / Certificate in Accounting & Finance (CAF) or ACCA Member.
- Completed Articles from a reputable firm or at least 3 years of professional experience in accounting and financial management.
- Flexible and comfortable in a multi-cultural workforce environment.
- Flexible to travel within Pakistan.
- Excellent numeracy and IT skills (especially Excel) and very good attention to detail.
- Adequate knowledge of IFRS, taxation, local laws and audit.
- A self-starter that can work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Knowledge of computerized accounting software.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- A well-organized and efficient individual with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Compensation and benefits
- Market competitive compensation package including medical & life insurance and gratuity.
Please note that by remaining within overall scope of the position, the competent authority may update/change JDs and reporting line at any time during period of employment.