Major Job Responsibilities:
- Manager internal audit is responsible for developing an effective and concrete internal audit system. Furthermore it is also his responsibility to implement the audit system & to ensure its transparency.
- Manager Internal Audit has the responsibility to monitor any dissents or variances in the overall and departmental budgets and to take measures for the correction and elimination of these variances.
- The position is responsible for developing a strict compliance mechanism to avoid any discrepancies and corruption at any level. Moreover the effective implementation of this mechanism is also the responsibility on the part of Manager Internal Audit.
- It is the responsibility of Manager Internal Audit that the audit program should be performed with proficiency and due professional care, in compliance with the high standards of honesty, objectivity, diligence and loyalty, complied with international practices.
- Internal Audit Manager is responsible for designing and generating the internal audit reports in such a way that these reports could help the external auditors in conducting the external audit periodically.
- It is a responsibility of the Internal Audit Manager to make sure that before the submission of periodic internal audit report, all steps are taken to ratify errors, non compliance and other accounting/financial issues.
- In order to ensure effective, efficient and transparent operations of the Company, Manager Internal Audit will provide assistance and advice to the management in development of structures, policies and plans, taking into consideration the errors and flaws found during Internal Audit.
Qualification and Experience
- The incumbent should be a member of recognized body of professional accountants or Certified Internal Auditor or Certified Fraud Examiner or Certified Internal Control Auditor or holding a master degree in finance from HEC recognized University.
- At least 5 years of relevant audit experience.
- The standards issued by the IIA
- Accounting and IFRS and auditing standards
- Strong Critical and Analytical Thinking
- Planning and Time Management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Compensation and benefits
- Market competitive compensation package including medical & life insurance and gratuity.
Please note that by remaining within overall scope of the position, the competent authority may update/change JDs and reporting line at any time during period of employment.