Main Purpose (Role Summary)
The primary responsibility of the Manager Financial Accounting is to maintain the accounting records and keeping a track of the accounting transactions, besides various other responsibilities.
Principal Accountabilities (Duties & Responsibilities)
- Manager Financial Accounting is responsible for the development and implementation of a comprehensive and effective accounting system for the Company, complied with the international practices, concepts and terminologies of accounting.
- Periodic Financial Reports will be compiled to keep a record of the financial/ accounting transactions of the fund. It is a responsibility of the Manager Accounts to generate all periodic financial reports regarding the activities of the Company
- Manager Accounts has the responsibility of documenting all accounting transactions on daily basis for the purpose of keeping a complete record of these transactions.
- The position is responsible to manage all the banking transactions and will keep a detailed record of them. Moreover, Manager Accounts will monitor all the transactions of the Company with the banks in order to ensure the transparency.
- It is a responsibility on the part of Manager Accounts to deal and coordinate with all the external agencies of the Company relating with taxation and other financial matters.
- Manager Accounts is responsible to coordinate with the accounting staff in establishing, maintaining and verifying accounting records
Knowledge, Qualification, Skills, and Experience
Qualification and Experience
- The incumbent should be CA / ACMA / ACCA / CIMA
- Should have at least 5 years relevant experience, preferably in a financial institution
- Should have an understanding of computerized accounting systems
- Accounting, IFRS, and auditing standards
- Critical Thinking
- Planning and Time Management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Planning, IFRS, Accounting,