Control and treasury functions:
- The CFO’s responsibilities are rooted in the functions of “control” and “treasury”. The CFO must ensure that appropriate systems are in place to measure the attainment of corporate and departmental goals along with certain other responsibilities.
Develop financial systems and internal controls:
- Develop Ignite’s financial systems to facilitate management decision-making.
- Ensure the effective management of Ignite’s financial operations.
- Establish and maintain appropriate internal control safeguards.
- Develop, execute, and communicate overall financial strategy to all stakeholders.
Financial reporting and auditing procedures:
- Financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting. Ensure records systems are maintained in accordance with International auditing standards.
- Ensure compliance with state, federal budgetary reporting requirements.
- Handling financing of large projects, audits and accounts functions.
Financial policy decision recommendations:
- Provide recommendations to the CEO on major financial decisions and carry out the financial policy decisions made by Ignite Board.
- Any other responsibility as per requirement and decision of the supervisor.
Qualification & Experience:
- CFA/CA/CPA or MS Finance.
- 15-year progressive experience with exposure to financial management, investment decision making and/or financial consulting/research.
- Proven record of 5-years’ service or more as head of finance department or in an equivalent position with leadership qualities.
- Strong command over public accounting and compliance procedure as required by the Federal government.
- Excellent report writing skills to ensure timely issuance of periodical financial reports, statements and projections.
- Ability to supervise automation of the organization financial accounting reporting system.
- Excellent command on finance, accounting, budgeting and cost control principles including IFRS.
- Excellent analytical skills to quantify company’s operational and financial activities.
- Should meet fit and proper criteria specified by SECP.
Financial Reporting And Auditing, Budgeting, Financial Reporting,