· Prepare or contribute to the preparation of work plans (including risk assessment) and audit programs for assurance engagements.
· Conduct – in accordance with IIA standards – segments of financial, operational and compliance audits of various departments
· Prepare working papers documenting adequately work performed.
· Draft segments of the reports and communications on the results of work performed, for review by the management;
· To assist management in risk assessment, internal control development and internal audit of the organization.
Purpose (Strategic KPIs):
· Provide an independent and objective assessment of the effectiveness and efficiency of a company’s operations, in its internal control structure
· Assist Manager Internal Audit to accomplish Company objectives by conducting internal audit assignments and by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Possesses the capability and tenacity to drive process improvements and change as the position is responsible for generating value added recommendations to enhance overall internal control and operational effectiveness of business processes
· Knowledge about Risk and control management to Internal Audit Activities
· Understanding and application of Finance and Management Accounting for analysis in the Internal Audit purposes
Qualification & Experience:
· MBA Finance/ACCA/ICMA/CA (Inter) or equivalent or higher from a well reputed HEC recognized University
· Additional qualification related to Internal Audit will be preferred
· Preferably 1-2 years of relevant work experience
· RMP certification will be highly preferred
Control Management, Audit, Capability,